maandag 5 september 2011

Miley is Teen Queen

It's been a long time since I blogged something, but I'm back! I had a reason for my absence: school started, and the first weeks were a little chaotic. But here's a thing: MILEY IS TEEN QUEEN! Well, I guess we already knew that, but some people just didn't believe it... Just check this link below, 'cause Miley won the competition so easily! Although there were some though competitors, she won like a real queen!

The finale was between her and Skyscraper singer Demi Lovato. Miley won with 63.32% of all the votes! That's a wonderful job!


And another good thing to hear is that MIley's new movie "So Undercover" is expected to hit the cinemas in October! (13 or 28, not sure though). Anyway, you guys should see it!

Love ya!
XOXO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten