zaterdag 6 augustus 2011

Teen Choice Awards are coming!

Searching the internet, but can't find any information: I'm living in Holland, and don't know when they will broadcast it here! I'll watch a live stream, somewhere on the internet, but you know, I would love to see it in HD! ;) So, if any of you guys know when the TCA's will be on TV in Holland, let me know!
I sure hope Miley wins at least one awards, she deserves it!
Anyway, I hope that Taylor Swift wins the award for "Best Country Singer" cause she is! I love her voice! Got two CD's of her! "Speak Now" and "Fearless" (wich is 5x Platinum?) OMG that's a lot of sold CD's!
I also hope Adele wins a TCA and "The Voice" should win one too! It's funny because it was created by a man from Holland, and sold to the USA. I was really proud of our little country accomplishing something so big!

I JUST LOVE THE USA!

#RADIATELOVE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten