zondag 7 augustus 2011

TONIGHT!

OMG! Tonight (USA, California)!!! THE TCA"S! Yeah baby! And I've got some good news! Can't see the TCA"S Online? Here's one of the best live streams!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-2011-teen-choice-awards

It starts at 6.30 PM (California) so, when you live in Holland (like I do) it's at 3.30 AM (Monday morning). That's the red carpet.
The show itself starts at 8 PM (California) so, when you live in Holland, it's at 5 AM (Monday morning).

I sure hope Twilight wins all the TCA's they're nominated for, although I think Emma Watson deserves a TCA too!
And it's not a question that I voted 4 Miley every single day! She must win a TCA!

Cross you fingers, take a big bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show in just a few hours!

#RADIATELOVE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten