dinsdag 5 juli 2011

First blog

Hey guys,

I'm really excited! This is my first blog on addictedtomileycyrus.blogger.com! I love Miley, as you can see, and you probably already noticed that English isn't my first language. I'm a girl from Holland and I'm trying really hard to write English as good as possible ;) So, well, if my grammar sucks, please don't be to hard on me [a] This blog is about Miley, not about my really bad English!

I guess you'll think: Why blogging about Miley Cyrus? My answer: SEXY, PRETTY, MUSIC, VOICE & PEACE! Do I have to say more? No?! Okay you all get it. I'm just addicted to Miley Cyrus, and if you don't know who she is, you should be really ashamed! You should also wonder if you lived under a rock the last couple of years, 'cause she's really really really famous!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my copy of "Hannah Montana Forever Soundtrack". I ordered it last week, and it should be here right now. It was only €6,-! That's about $8 I guess.

You can copy or tweet anything you read here, as long as you credit me ;)

#RADIATELOVE

ps: follow ME or my FAN TWITTER

@NanoukMeijer (personal, so also Dutch tweets)
@MileyCHolland (a lot of news and stuff from my website!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten