dinsdag 5 juli 2011

Taylor who?

I was just explaining my dad the awkward situation when Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were dating. I told him that if they would get married, they would both be called Taylor Lautner. But we all know how that ended. They broke up, and Taylor wrote a song about it. Like she always does. And to be honest, I love it! I'm a singer myself and this song I performed last May. For those who haven't got a clue where I'm talking about, listen to this song (or watch the video clip) at Youtube: "Back To December". It's one of my favorite songs!
You should all vote for that song in the category 'Break Up Song' at the Teen Choice Awards! This song definitely has to win!

I have to hurry, I have to get to my work at the supermarket in about half an hour! ;) C U later!

#RADIATELOVE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten