donderdag 7 juli 2011

My copy of "Can't Be Tamed Deluxe"

Well, this was the first CD of Miley Cyrus I bought immediately when it came out. Before I bought Breakout, I never bought a CD before because my dad downloaded them all for me. But one day I was like: "Imma buy a CD!" and it was Breakout. And next when Miley's new album came out I bought it immediately! I love the Deluxe so much because it also includes a DVD of Miley's Wonder World Tour! It's so amazing! Really! If you're buying the album, buy the deluxe! You miss a part of Miley if you haven't got the DVD of the Wonder World Tour! Anyway, here are the pics!










I'm listening to "Hannah Montana Forever" now, awesome CD. Right now "I'm Still Good" is on! LOVE IT!

Have to go to bed!
#RADIATELOVE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten